Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unreleased/ Rare Arctic Monkeys songs

3 posters

Go down

Unreleased/ Rare Arctic Monkeys songs Empty Unreleased/ Rare Arctic Monkeys songs

Post by barnafin95 Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:36 am

Not sure how many there are, or if I've missed any. I have: Choo Choo, Knock A Door Run, On The Run From The MI5, Scummy (early versionof when the sun goes down), wavin bye to the bus or the train, space invaders, curtains closed and ravey ravey ravey club. I also have demos, live and early versions of songs on the debut and some of the b-sides from the era (think most are available on Beneath the Boardwalk). Are there any more I've missed taht you know of?
barnafin95
barnafin95
It's Getting Better (Man!!)

Back to top Go down

Unreleased/ Rare Arctic Monkeys songs Empty Re: Unreleased/ Rare Arctic Monkeys songs

Post by the_hound Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:41 am

Good stuff!

I've got most of those (or I had before laptop got stolen sad) so when i get a new one will have to get a download area running for the unreleased stuff so I can download it all again!
the_hound
the_hound

Back to top Go down

Unreleased/ Rare Arctic Monkeys songs Empty Re: Unreleased/ Rare Arctic Monkeys songs

Post by eggy Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:45 am

yea i had all of those on my ipod - would you please re up Smile

eggy

Back to top Go down

Post by the_hound Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:47 am

re up?
the_hound
the_hound

Back to top Go down

Post by eggy Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:52 am

re upload Smile

eggy

Back to top Go down

Post by barnafin95 Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:20 am

Found this link, not sure if it works: http://www.mediafire.com/?yb5txtjwesi#1
I found this page which has all their bootlegs and stuff listed, but the links are weird so couldnt download em : http://myindiesite.com/2010/05/28/arctic-monkeys-discography-demos-very-rare-songslive-2009/
Anyone know where to get the chillin with the monkeys and very rare tracks bootlegs?
barnafin95
barnafin95

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down